As a general rule, you can link to our website freely, whether you are a profit or non-profit entity, or from an intranet. However, we will strictly refuse links from any of the following types of web sites.
- Web sites that contain content that slanders our company, our affiliates or third parties, or destroys the credibility of any of these.
- If content that is provided by our company or those of third parties is mingled in the browser due to frame separation, etc. and there is a possibility that it may become unclear which content originated with our company.
- Web sites that may infringe on the intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, etc.), privacy, portrait rights etc. of our company, our affiliates, or third parties.
- In addition to the above, websites containing content that violates laws, other regulations for public order and/or morals.
- Your name (the corporate name and the name of the person in charge, if a corporation is involved)
- Address and contact telephone number
- Purpose of use (purpose of making the link)
- Will you be using a link icon, or not?
Please refer to the following setting guidelines for creating the link. If you wish to link to addresses other than those indicated in the guidelines, please be sure to use the Inquiries page to inform us in advance.
The link shall be made under your own responsibility and your judgment. We are not responsible for any inconvenience, even if complaints are lodged against your website, damages are incurred or other claims are made by third parties due to the link.
Please contact us using the Inquiries page beforehand if you want to post our website address in publications such as magazines or books, or if you wish to include our website data in electronic publications.
Making a link does not give you any rights.
We have prepared an icon for making links. However, the icon can only be used for linking to our site.
Please note that you cannot use it for any other purposes than for linking to our site.
Guidelines for settings
Please establish the link using the method shown below.
Text link method
Please name the link "Suidoya Honpo for repairing plumbing problems such as water leaks & pipe clogs".
<a href="http://www.a40.jp/"target="_blank">Please turn to Suidoya Honpo for problems like water leaks and pipe clogs</a>
How to use the link icon (banner)
Use the icon and the HTML source code shown below.Download and use the image shown below.
<a href="http://www.a40.jp/" target="blank">
<img src="http://www.a40.jp/images/honpo_banner.gif" alt="水漏れ・つまりのトラブルなら水道屋本舗" width="130" height="35">